Some Nice Barbecue Chicken
So there are a million cookbooks and so many free recipe links online to get cooking ideas that it’s hard to sift through the mix. Reviews help a great deal, yet with personal taste varying so much, well, it helps to try things out and make your own call. That said, with the sunshine here and Memorial Day Weekend approaching, I set out to find a good, homemade barbecue chicken recipe I could try. After looking through about 50 different recipes I settled on the below. This recipe, while quite simple, is just stunning in flavor. Need I say more? If you like to grill chicken, behold this set of directions courtesy of Food.com; you won’t be disappointed! All that said, this isn’t a “smoky” barbecue sauce, but more of a sweet and tangy angle. And after cooking my chicken this way, I might add some smoke paprika to the mix…and a little less celery seed. Next time! Enjoy!
Some Truly Amazing Chicken
1. In a saucepan, saute the garlic in butter until tender.
2. Add the next 8 ingredients.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from the heat and set aside.
5. Grill the chicken, covered over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
6. Baste with sauce.
7. Grill 15 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
8. Continue basting and turning during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
9. Serve with any extra sauce you set aside for dipping.
(The sauce is just that delicious!).
Here are a couple pics of this awesome chicken recipe when done!: